Al-Sham Humanitarian Foundation (AHF) is an independent and non-profit organization that works in the field of providing humanitarian services. Since its establishment, its strategic vision has been to be the best in providing quality humanitarian services to the Syrian society through the implementation of humanitarian projects that meet the needs of the direct beneficiary.
AHF has applied Quality Management System (QMS) according to the requirements of the international standard “ISO 9001: 2015”, in order to ensure the achievement of the vision and objectives of AHF for the sake of better performance in accordance with the principles and requirements of humanitarian action.
From this perspective, AHF is committed to Quality policy in order to provide Quality humanitarian services that meet the needs of the direct beneficiary and achieve the satisfaction of all the parties dealing with the AHF through:
- Commitment to the fulfillment of national and international legal and humanitarian requirements and legislation, especially the International Humanitarian Law and the humanitarian principles of humanity, neutrality, impartiality and independence, through coordination with international and local humanitarian organizations.
- Focus on the development of work performance and continuous improvement to ensure the provision of humanitarian services better suited to the principles and requirements of humanitarian work, in addition to creating a qualitative advantage of the humanitarian projects for the benefit of the direct and indirect beneficiaries.
- Attention to environmental conservation and pollution reduction as well as rationalization of the consumption of natural resources during the implementation of humanitarian projects.
- Making decisions based on the results of correct and documented information analysis.
- Development of the human resources as a real investment, and raising the awareness of the members of AHF regarding the Quality policies and objectives of AHF, its regulations and procedures.
- Provision of a suitable working environment for the personnel of AHF, which is free of pollution and noise factors while reducing the consumption of natural resources.
- Ensuring the satisfaction of the beneficiaries and stakeholders by measuring satisfaction with the humanitarian services provided, and endeavoring to constantly enhance their satisfaction.
- Adopting project management, monitoring, analysis and evaluation methodologies to ensure effective implementation of humanitarian projects and achievement of the objectives set for them.
- Accountability is a valuable means of ensuring the delivery of humanitarian services and access to beneficiaries in accordance with the principles and requirements of humanitarian action by dealing responsibly with accountability issues and taking action to address them as soon as possible.
- Encouraging AHF’s personnel to participate and make suggestions and opinions that help to improve the work performance.
AHF monitors and evaluates the percentage of achievement of the planned Quality goals periodically. It also undertakes to constantly review and improve the Quality Management System based on the results of the evaluation. It also keeps training its employees to know, understand and implement this policy.
Follow us on social media