Al Sham Humanitarian Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in October 2011 by a group of Syrian expats to fill gaps in the response to the humanitarian needs in Syria. AHF was registered in Turkey in 2013 and has two main offices, one in Istanbul and one in Gaziantep. With a well-established team of humanitarian experts, AHF specializes in delivering targeted and transparent aid to highly vulnerable populations in underserved areas of Syria including besieged and hard to reach areas, as well as implementing projects that target refugees in neighbouring countries. While AHF was established in response to the crisis, it is dedicated to a sustained presence and to playing a leadership role in the recovery of affected Syrian communities.
The best internationally in providing distinguished humanitarian services to the Syrian society.
To provide humanitarian programs and services to the Syrian society and is capable of reaching the most vulnerable beneficiaries – honestly, professionally and in genuine partnership.
- To alleviate the suffering and deliver assistance to the vulnerable Syrian people.
- Support the Syrian society to recover.
- Participate in achieving social security.
- Improve standards of the humanitarian sector in Syria.
- Achieve donors requirements and facilitate the distribution of humanitarian aid to reach the people in need.
- Quality: Ensuring that all operations and processes are carried out meticulously.
- Team Spirit: Enhancing the spirit of the team.
- Credulity: Achieving transparency to raise the organization credibility internally and externally.
- Initiative: Strengthening self-motivation among staff to improve the level of achievement and productivity.